Since tomorrow is *shudders* Monday and the first day back to school for spring break, I thought I’d write my birthday post today to get it out of the way. I’m usually very excited about my birthday, but these last few days I’ve been in a funky mood and meh I’m just not feeling it. When in a strange mood I find that counting my blessings help pulls me out of it. So for today’s grateful Sunday’s post, I’m going to share ten things I’m thankful for.
Celebrating Another Year!
1. My kids. Sorry about the blurry picture but this one just melts my heart!
2. My Demo. Even though he remove all the lovely facial hair that I love so much! (see family picture below)
3. Sunday dinner with the family even when I end up having to cook the food on my birthday weekend.
4. My home. Even when I have 3 floors of cleaning that never seems to end.
5. My health. Sinus infection and all!
6. Netflix. I’ve been binge watching Glee, and I just can’t believe that it took me this long to start!!! Like seriously, that show gives me life!
7. My work from home job that has very flexible hours.
8. The blogging opportunities that I’ve been blessed with in the last few months. Keeps me busy but I love it!
9. My camera. It’s by far the best Christmas gift ever! And it’s been so useful for the blog.
10. I’m grateful to be celebrating another year.
I didn’t want anything for my birthday this year. Instead, I’m hosting a couple of giveaways all through the month of March. My Cool School giveaway ended already, but you can still enter the AnySharp knife sharpener giveaway here.
Enjoy your week everyone and thank you for being such loyal readers and so supportive in my blogging journey!
Be sure to subscribe to my blog for an update when a new post is live!
Kristina Paché Ferency says
Great read! We all have a lot to be blessed with each year. This year my fourth son was born. I’m grateful and blessed for my husband and my kids. Definitely my health so that I am able to care for my family and my home.
I have always found that counting my blessings helps me to have a more positive day, even when I’m not feeling it. Thank you for reminding us of that, and you have a beautiful family 🙂 I like the blurry picture too!
Neely Moldovan says
Such sweet photos! I hope you have an amazing birthday and an even better year!
Lisa Collins says
Happiest of happy birthday to you! It so great to reflect on all the good because it can be so easy to overlook it!
Happy birthday! I love this list – and I need to binge watch Glee! I’ve watched the occasional episode, but I really need to watch it straight through.
Jaime recently posted…DIY Bunny Easter bags
Liz Mays says
You have some amazing things to be thankful for. It’s good to keep track of these things. It sounds like you’re happy!
Liz Mays recently posted…Blueberry Lemon Poppyseed Cobbler
Saidah Washington says
Happy Birthday! Another year to enjoy all of the wonderful things like has to offer like cleaning three stories.
Your kids are adorable <3 We live in a teeny-tiny apartment and I have trouble keeping THAT clean – I can't imagine keeping a 3-story home clean! (And with kids, too!)
I’ve never seen Glee. You have me curious now. 🙂 Happy, Happy Birthday to you though!! One of the most special days of your life!! Love that you count blessings to chase off a meh mood. I do that too.