As I’m sitting here stress eating on leftover Halloween, something dawned on me. Why is there so many freaking Rockets in this pile? It would appear that we got a LOT of Halloween candy rejects this year. Because I’m running out of ideas for a blog post (dang you writer’s block), I thought it would make a fun post to see which Halloween candy made the reject list.
Top 7 Halloween Candy Rejects
I only picked the top 7 Halloween candy rejects. Let me know if you agree.
- Rockets. When I was a kid I used to refer to them as “pills.”
- Double Lollies. This reminds me of chalk. Don’t ask me why I know what chalk tastes like….
- Orange lollipop. Like, why? Who eats orange lollipop?! My favorite is the red ones, but they had NONE in our pile this year. Booo!
- Dubble Bubble. Like eating rubber.
- Candy necklace/bracelet. Again, who came up with this??!
- Random no-name chocolate (with the crispy wafers inside…yuck!)
- Candy corn. Thankful, we didn’t get any of those abominations!
Bonus Reject: Black licorice!! Do they even make them anymore? I haven’t seen them in years!
I think that is it. Can you think of other candies that should be on the reject list? I love to hear from you!
Subscribe for updates.