A few weeks ago we were sent some NUM NOMS series 1 Snackables and Dippers. For those of you that are not familiar with Num Noms, they are these adorable collectibles. The characters all have cute and funny names. The best part? They are scented. While playing with them with Jazzy, I got the idea to make a fun treat for us. You see, the NUM NOMS smells so good, but you can’t eat them! I started craving something sweet, and that’s how I got the idea to make NUM NOMS inspired mini donuts.
NUM NOMS Inspired Mini Donuts Recipe
You guys know I love baking things from scratch. However, this recipe was very last minute so I took the simple route. I’m using a cake mix and store-bought icing. I just wanted something fun to do while the kids tested the Num Noms Series 1.
- A box cake mix (whichever flavor your fancy!)
- Store-bought Icing or you can try making it from scratch.
- Pink food coloring
NUM NOMS series 1 Unboxing
NUM NOMS series 1 Snackables
- 11 scented cereal Num Noms,
- One special edition cereal Num Nom,
- One magic spoon,
- 1 reusable cereal bowl
- and collector’s menu
NUM NOMS series 1 Dippers
- 2 scented, colour-changing Num Noms
- 1 special edition Num Nom
- One scented secret sauce
- 1 reusable snack package and
- collector’s menu