Here’s my look back video since joining in 2007 =)
(Keep reading to see how you too can upload your “A look back” video)
I wanted to be able to save my video so that I can watch it whenever I wanted to. I was able to find a video on YouTube where a guy tells you the steps on how to save and upload your video on your computer so that you can then upload it on YouTube.
- Be sure you are logged on Facebook and click this link here (it will bring you directly to your “A look Back” video https://www.facebook.com/lookback/
- Press Ctrl+Shift+J It will open the console
- Go to http://textuploader.com/14qr and paste the code into the console then press enter.
- It will give you a video link.
- You can then press Ctrl+S (I use right click and “save link as” to download it)
- Now you have the video saved on your computer you can upload it on YouTube.