I thought long and hard about 7 things about me that you lovelies don’t already know. It was hard because I tend to over share a lot (like how I don’t shave my legs during the winter #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat). So here goes nothing…
1. I have underlying princess syndrome (I KNOW I was a princess in my previous life #CantTellMeNothing).
2. My feet sometimes moves on its own when I’m in a relaxed/safe environment. It’s like a flexing movement…I only know I do this because my sister Marie complaints about it when she sits near me and I’m touching her with my feet (she hates that).
3. When I get scared or nervous, my feet gets cold.
4. I have a really bad temper and I hold grudges (working on that…)
5. I’m a closet hoarder. Whenever it starts to get out of hand I watch “Hoarders: Buried Alive” to motivate me to get rid of “stuff”.
6. I’m always yelling. I only do it around my close family, nobody else gets to see my yelling face (it’s not pretty).
7. My teenage years were spent reading romance novels. So I grew up with this unrealistic idea on what “being in love” is. Now that I’m older, I know that if you don’t contemplate suffocating your spouse with a pillow at least once a week, you’re living a lie! Which is why I love Pink song “True Love” it sums up my feelings.
I love to hear from you guys! Tell me something funny about yourself!
**I shared this a couple years ago on my FB personal page but I wanted to share this with my readers. You can read more about me here.