Crispy Breaded Sole Nourish Bowl
Are you looking for a quick and delicious meal that will nourish your body and satisfy your taste buds? Look no further than this quick and delicious Mediterranean-Style nourish bowl recipe! This versatile dish is perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends. For this recipe, I will show you how I use High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Sole Fillets to create a simple and delicious meal for my family without spending hours in the kitchen.
Quick and Delicious Mediterranean-Style Nourish Bowl Recipe
This Mediterranean-Style nourish bowl is packed with nutrient-dense ingredients and bursting with flavour. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to the nourish bowl trend, you won’t want to miss this easy and satisfying recipe. So, grab a bowl and let’s get started! I’ve been adding High Liner’s products to my grocery list for years now. It’s a staple in our home. As a busy mom that works from home, I love using High Liner® Signature Cuts™ for a quick and delicious meal option during the busy week, and it’s made right here in Canada! I love that there are so many quick meal options with one box, and it contains at least 7g of protein per serving!
For the Mediterranean-Style nourish bowl recipe I’m using the High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Sole Fillets. These premium sole fillets are wrapped in a crunchy golden breadcrumb. It’s crispy on the outside, with moist, flaky fish on the inside. They are wild caught in the North Pacific and North Atlantic Ocean.
- One box of High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Sole Fillets
- Cherry tomatoes
- Grilled flatbreads (optional)
- Spicy chickpeas (1 tbsp Olive oil, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp paprika, smoked, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp Salt, 1 tsp cumin). I suggest making it ahead
- 2 cups of couscous cooked to your preference.
- Tzatziki sauce (add plain 2 cups Greek yogurt in a bowl, 1 cup of grated cucumber, 1/2 of lemon juice, olive oil, and minced garlic, and salt to taste. Mix well and chill for at least an hour). The sauce can also be made the day before to save even more time.
- Prepare the High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Sole Fillets as per package directions.
- Rinse, drain, and dry the chickpeas. Coat with spices and olive oil. Bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
- Cook couscous as per your preference (can also use rice) and set aside.
- Wash and cut all your veggies into small bite sizes.
- Assemble the nourish bowl.
I start assembling with a layer of couscous, followed by placing all the veggies, including the spicy chickpeas in a circle. In the middle, I place my I place my High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Sole Fillets and a spoon full (or two) of the delicious tzatziki sauce. Enjoy
Grab a box of High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Sole Fillets at your local grocery store and try this recipe! What delicious and quick recipes would you create with High Liner® Signature Cuts™ Crispy Breaded Sole Fillets?