Today’s sentence is “If I had a million dollars, I…”
One of the blogger posted a video of Barenaked Ladies which has a song titled. Wait for it…” If I had a Million Dollars” Very catchy tune that had me smiling the whole time. Have a listen here: If I Had a Million Dollars – Pinch My Bluegrass: A Bluegrass Tribute to Barenaked Ladies
Now most of you that have been following my blog are aware that I’m facing a monster in my life. My good friend and mentor told me that I should start naming my monsters (yes plural, I have more than one monster). So far I have the “Debt Monster” and a few days ago I came face to face with a new one. It’s not really new, it had been lurking under the bed for sometime now. The “Doubt Monster” likes to creep out now and then, but more so lately (but that’s for another post). Here are the top 6 things I would do if I had a million dollars:
- Duh! Pay off my debts!!! Can we say “FREEEEEDOOOOMMM!!!!” *in my William Wallace voice without the head chopping that came after*
- Get my dream house with STORAGE!!! So that I can have more space for my hoarding!!
- Bring my mom to live with us in Canada! The last time I saw my mother I was 6 years old. My mom is currently in Haiti! Anyone that is familiar with immigration in Canada is welcome to message me. The “Doubt Monster” and the “Stress Monster” are trying to drive me mad!!!
- Put funds away for my son’s education.
- Open up a trust funds for my little cousins. I used to live with my uncle and his family. I love every single one of my cousins as if they were my own. So I want to be sure that they have everything they need and that when the times comes for them to go to college, they can!
- Go on a trip to South Korea with my sister and some friends. I don’t think my list is too farfetched, do you? =)
Now is your turn to play along! What do you do if YOU had a Million Dollars?