Welcome back to another Grateful Sunday post. My first born child turned 9 today. You guys may know him as the Little Man. I’m happy and sad and happy again and then sad. He’s almost a teenager!! I’m still pooped from the birthday celebrations. Keeping today’s post short and sharing 20 things I love about my son.
20 things I love about my first born child
- Your smile.
- Your laugh.
- Your big brown eyes.
- How affectionate you are.
- How tight you hold on when you hug me.
- When I tell you how upset I was that you said “Papa” first and you replied, “but I say mama more!”
- You are not afraid to ask questions.
- The way you look out for your baby sister. She destroys your Lego, but you never get mad at her, and you are never mean to her.
- How you’ve proclaimed yourself her protector and promised to always be there for her.
- How you hate ketchup but only eats white rice with soy sauce.
- How excited you get when you beat a level in one of your games.
- How polite you are to everyone.
- When you get frustrated about something you don’t bottle it up (I want to be more like you!)
- How we debated about the silliest things like that time you said Master Chief is stronger than Popeye the Sailor man.
- The silly jokes you tell that doesn’t come with any punchlines.
- When you’re not even trying to be funny and end up saying the funniest thing.
- How you can drive me insane and try to change my mood by asking me random questions (you get this from your dad).
- How you still want us to tuck you in at night.
- How you brag about getting a mustache.
- How no matter how hairy you get, you will always be my baby.
Everyone, please help me wish my first born baby a Happy, happy birthday!
Be sure to subscribe to my blog for an update when a new post is live!