Hello Loves! Welcome back to another Grateful Sunday post. You probably noticed that I didn’t blog at all last week. Don’t worry; I’m not quitting blogging. With Summer in full swing, I’ve decided to take a mini blogging break. Why I’m Taking a Mini Blogging Break Party at my house!! One of the reasons that [ Read More… ] …
Happy Sunday! Last week we had nothing but rain. Rain isn’t always bad, in fact, rain was fantastic for our garden. Just not so much for an outdoorsy toddler! Since sharing my garden tour a few weeks ago, I’ve wanted to do an updated tour for you guys. I took videos too, but editing when both [ Read More… ] …
Hello, guys! Thank you for stopping by for another Grateful Sunday post. Yesterday was July 1st and Canada’s 150th Birthday! That’s a HUGE deal here! Parades, fun family activities and so much more. A lof of different companies are having HUGE discounts and special prizes to celebrate Canada turning 150. Unfortunately, it rained. A LOT. So [ Read More… ] …
- Grateful Sunday: Why I’m Taking a Mini Blogging Break + Where To Find Me!
- Grateful Sunday: What’s In Our Garden – Updated Garden Tour Part 1
- 3 Things I Learned From My Failed Attempt At Propagating Succulents
- Grateful Sunday: Happy 150th Birthday Canada
- 5 Tips On How To Keep Granite & Natural-Stone Countertops Fabulous!
- Grateful Sunday: I Survived the First Week of Summer Break
- Simple Summer Drink: Fizzy Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail Recipe
- The Importance of Grandparents in Our Family: Grandma With the White Hair
- Grateful Sunday: 5 Simple Ways To Celebrate Father’s Day With Your Family
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas For Dads With Unique Taste