Happy Sunday! You guys remember how stressed out I was about summer break with two kids? Well, I’m excited to report that I survived the first week of summer break! Both kids are alive. I still have all of my hair. Heck, if I’m honest, it wasn’t that bad at all. First Week of Summer [ Read More… ] …
If you’ve been following my blog long enough, then you’ve probably seen Grandma “With the White Hair” a few times. She’s always been an important part of our lives, and I love bragging about how amazing she is. Today I’m sharing a few reasons why grandparents (primarily, Grandma “with the white hair”) are important in our family. [ Read More… ] …
Happy Sunday loves and to all the awesome dads that are reading this; Happy Father’s Day!! Since it is your special day, I wanted to share some simple ways to celebrate Father’s Day with your family. Simple Ways To Celebrate Father’s Day Brunch at your favorite breakfast place I LOVE brunch (more than Demo does [ Read More… ] …
- Grateful Sunday: I Survived the First Week of Summer Break
- Simple Summer Drink: Fizzy Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail Recipe
- The Importance of Grandparents in Our Family: Grandma With the White Hair
- Grateful Sunday: 5 Simple Ways To Celebrate Father’s Day With Your Family
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas For Dads With Unique Taste
- Summer fun in the sun with NERF blasters + $250 ToysRUs Prize Package
- 15 Summer activities to help your kids appreciate nature
- 5 Creative Ways Stay-At-Home Moms Can Get Past The Mid-Day Slump
- Grateful Sunday: Finally Enjoying The Warm Weather!
- Easy Rum Cocktails For When You Just Need A Drink!