Hey guys, today’s Grateful Sunday post is going to be short but very sweet! Last week we got a swag box from Cool School. My son, the comedian, wanted to do a video for our Youtube channel. Check out his Cool School Unboxing and watch until the end for some funny bloopers. Cool School Unboxing With the [ Read More… ] …
When I picture a diaper bag, I see this ugly dark brown bulky, polka-dotted monster of a bag. Yep, that’s the bag I used to have when my son was a baby (back in 2008). But diaper bags has come a LONG way since 2008. I’m going to let you in on a little secret; [ Read More… ] …
You guys remember how I bragged about my daughter’s love for food (read it here) when she was a baby? Yea..that didn’t last long. She’s very selective (*cough, picky*) when it comes to food. She won’t eat eggs, she doesn’t like cheese, only bite off a piece of a banana, and even though my daughter loves [ Read More… ] …
- Grateful Sunday: Cool School Unboxing With the Little Man
- Stylish Diaper Bag Alternatives – MAHI Leather
- Delicious Mini Banana Muffins – Picky Toddler Recipe Ideas
- Grateful Sunday: DIY Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Crayons – Getting Crafty With the Little Man
- Unique Cat Lover Gift Ideas For Kids
- 5 Ways to Help Your Baby Love Sleep
- Grateful Sunday: 3 Reasons why I miss you – One week alone recap!
- Valentine’s Day Special: Blush Rose Valentine Crinkle Cookies
- Grateful Sunday: Am I spoiled? Things I’m grateful for this week.
- Declutter Your Space With Me: Join The Facebook Group