If you’ve been following my blog long enough, then you’ve probably seen Grandma “With the White Hair” a few times. She’s always been an important part of our lives, and I love bragging about how amazing she is. Today I’m sharing a few reasons why grandparents (primarily, Grandma “with the white hair”) are important in our family. [ Read More… ] …
Happy Sunday loves and to all the awesome dads that are reading this; Happy Father’s Day!! Since it is your special day, I wanted to share some simple ways to celebrate Father’s Day with your family. Simple Ways To Celebrate Father’s Day Brunch at your favorite breakfast place I LOVE brunch (more than Demo does [ Read More… ] …
As a stay-at-home mom of two, the highlight of the day is nap time. A quick snooze and I’m ready to tackle momlife. Naps are less frequent as my daughter nears the twonager phase (she will be 2 in September). Since I haven’t figured out a way to funnel her endless energy supply, I found some [ Read More… ] …
- The Importance of Grandparents in Our Family: Grandma With the White Hair
- Grateful Sunday: 5 Simple Ways To Celebrate Father’s Day With Your Family
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas For Dads With Unique Taste
- Summer fun in the sun with NERF blasters + $250 ToysRUs Prize Package
- 15 Summer activities to help your kids appreciate nature
- 5 Creative Ways Stay-At-Home Moms Can Get Past The Mid-Day Slump
- Grateful Sunday: Finally Enjoying The Warm Weather!
- Easy Rum Cocktails For When You Just Need A Drink!
- 3 Tips To Getting Your Toddler Excited About Dental Hygiene
- 3 Must-Have Furniture Pieces Every Home Should Have