We got to celebrate another year with grandma with the white hair. Her birthday is on March 1st, but since she came over for our weekly family dinner, we decided to add cake and call it a celebration. My brain is fried from lack of sleep and a possible sinus infection so for today’s Grateful [ Read More… ] …
Hey guys, today’s Grateful Sunday post is going to be short but very sweet! Last week we got a swag box from Cool School. My son, the comedian, wanted to do a video for our Youtube channel. Check out his Cool School Unboxing and watch until the end for some funny bloopers. Cool School Unboxing With the [ Read More… ] …
When I picture a diaper bag, I see this ugly dark brown bulky, polka-dotted monster of a bag. Yep, that’s the bag I used to have when my son was a baby (back in 2008). But diaper bags has come a LONG way since 2008. I’m going to let you in on a little secret; [ Read More… ] …
- Grateful Sunday: Celebrating 84 Years With Grandma!
- Dehydration – The Healthy Way to Preserve Food
- Taking Care of a Non-Stick Frying Pan – Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan
- Grateful Sunday: Cool School Unboxing With the Little Man
- Stylish Diaper Bag Alternatives
- Delicious Mini Banana Muffins – Picky Toddler Recipe Ideas
- Grateful Sunday: DIY Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Crayons – Getting Crafty With the Little Man
- Unique Cat Lover Gift Ideas For Kids
- 5 Ways to Help Your Baby Love Sleep
- Grateful Sunday: 3 Reasons why I miss you – One week alone recap!