Finally getting back to our regular schedule. I’m still a bit sad that Christmas isn’t until another 12 months! Back To Our Regular Schedule Just the two of us My daughter is still trying to get used to the fact that her big brother isn’t here when she wakes up. On day three she stopped [ Read More… ] …
Hello, loves! The holiday break is coming to, and end and I for one could not be happier. Don’t get me wrong. I love having my son home. He was a great help to me while I transition from a stay at home mom to working at home mom. More about that below! Grateful Sunday: [ Read More… ] …
Ever had that feeling that you have to downplay your happiness so that you don’t offend anyone? Well, that’s how I feel about 2016. The truth is, 2016 was good to me, and I’m looking forward to all the blessings the new year will bring. 2016 Was Good To Me Don’t get me wrong, 2016 [ Read More… ] …
- 3 Simple tips for making the best dried mango, ever!
- Grateful Sunday: Back To Our Regular Schedule
- My 2017 Blogging Goals + Habits I’m Working on Developing
- 5 Incredibly Simple Rules To A Better You!
- Grateful Sunday: Last Week Of Holiday Break
- My Ah-mazing 2016 Blogging Goals Recap
- Grateful Sunday: 2016 Was Good To Me! I’m ready for the New Year.
- Grateful Sunday: Nothing Beats Family & Good Food
- Grateful Sunday: One Week Until Christmas!!
- Diy Last Minute Advent Calendar (For The “I can be crafty” Moms)