Camu Camu Banana Carrot Smoothie Bowl
This delicious and thick Camu Camu Banana Carrot Smoothie Bowl recipe is super easy to make! Use quality ingredients to recreate this simple recipe.
- 2 Frozen bananas
- 2 Medium size carrots (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tbsp Organic Camu Camu Powder
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1-2 Dates (optional)
- Chia seeds (for topping)
- Granola (for topping)
- Berries (for topping)
Add the frozen bananas, carrots, honey, coconut oil, dates, and camu camu powder in a blender.
Blend until smooth and pour into a serving bowl.
Add your choice of toppings and enjoy!
- Bob's Red Mill, Classic Granola, Lightly Sweetened
- California Gold Nutrition, Superfoods, Organic Camu Camu Powder
- California Gold Nutrition, Superfoods, Organic Chia Seeds
- Edward & Sons, Let's Do Organic, Organic Creamed Coconut
- Sunfood, Raw Organic Goji Berries
- Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, 100% Certified Organic Raw Hone